Learn all you can about breastfeeding before your baby is born!
Breastfeeding is very SIMPLE, but it might not be as easy for some people. Learning the right information BEFORE you deliver your baby would be help you to make the right choices when you are faced with a problem. In this class you will learn:
* Understand the laws that make Breastfeeding work
* Why breastfeeding is most important for your baby.
* How to get the RIGHT START.
* How your breasts produce milk.
* How to maintain a healthy supply.
* What is normal and what to expect during breastfeeding.
* How to identify and achieve a Good Latch.
* How to avoid or overcome common problems.
* The different breastfeeding positions.
* Getting enough Rest while Breastfeeding
* Understanding Baby's Normal Behaviour
* Getting on top of the Game!
Daddy MUST attend this class too as you will learn
* How Daddy can help and be part of the breastfeeding experience.
* How much your wife and baby needs you &
* How very important your presence is to the success of breastfeeding.
Time : 1.30 - 6.30pm
Venue : The Nurturing Parents Centre, Sri Petaling (map)
Note : Date and venue may change without prior notice. Please see below for the venue
Scheduled dates for 2019:
(dates of classes are in this form. Subject to change without prior notice)
The best time to attend a class is between 6 – 7 months pregnancy. Do not wait too long as anything can happen and you might miss the opportunity to attend the class.
Pre-registration is compulsory or seats will not be reserved for you.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
What's the difference between this talk and the ones given in hospitals?
So, you can imagine that there isn’t all that much information given to the soon-to-be parents.
Also, the Hospital breastfeeding talks are usually given by the matron or sister or just a registered nurse, and the question is – did they breastfeed? More likely than not, theirs are just book-knowledge and not practical knowledge.
On the other hand, I am an experienced mother of 4 who also struggled with breastfeeding my first baby and subsequently successfully breastfeed the others – who better to guide new mamas than a mama who’s been through it all?
Not sure if this class is for you? See : https://www.facebook.com/groups/128537811172/permalink/10150323429606173/?comment_id=10150323891286173&offset=0&total_comments=25
What a Breastfeeding Mommy said:
To all mummies-to-be, mummies who wants to give breastfeeding a second chance and all those who knows these mummies... breastfeeding class is very very useful and beneficial. it prepares you with the necessary knowledge and info. a prepared mummy who faces challenges will not be caught unaware and of course anxiety and stress level will be lesser!!
Attend the class! Equip yourself! Enjoy the experience! Give your baby the best!
Cheers to all mummies!! (February 2 at 8:32am)