Healthy & Strong Immune System
The immune system fights infections that enter our body, and are our line of defense against various ailments and diseases. A compromised or weakened immune system is unable to combat these illnesses with the same efficiency, and as a result a person suffering from this condition falls sick very often and is susceptible to a wide variety of illnesses.
Causes of a Weakened Immune System
There are a variety of causes that lead to a weakened immune system. Sometimes these causes are acquired and start surfacing at a very young age. If a child falls sick very often, it could be because he/she has contracted this condition. Immediate remedial steps must then be taken. Common causes of a weakened immune system are:.
- Deficiencies of important vitamins and minerals in the body.
- Inadequate rest and sleep for the body, leaving no time for recuperation.
- Excessive cigarette smoking (including 2nd hand and 3rd hand smoke),
- Excessive abuse of alcohol and other drugs.
- Leading a highly stressful and exhausting lifestyle.
- Certain types of therapies for cancer, like chemotherapy and other radiation techniques.
- Side effects of certain types of drugs, medications, steroids or antibiotics
Recuperate your Immune System and Regain Your Life with: