Updated: Feb 4
Read to find out why I HIGHLY recommend FitLine for pregnant and breastfeeding women!
My Personal Experience
Problems: tiredness, irritable, migraine, constipation, pimples, tonsils’ infections.
I am a mother of 4 kids. Before Fitline, although I have been taking supplements since 1998, I was sick all the time. I was constantly tired, irritable and suffered from severe migraine headaches. I was also severely constipated to the point that I move my bowels only once every 5-7 days. (The longest time was 16 days!)
Being sick all the time took its toll. I was not able to take care of my children properly. I gained a lot of weight and my complexion was peppered with acne! Needless to say, I did not feel happy with my appearance and self-esteem plunged!
I started taking FitLine Cell Energy Set in July 2003. I started feeling the difference from Day One. After finishing one whole set, I was very confident that the changes I noticed were real and not a figment of my imagination.
1. I took painkillers almost everyday for my migraine, but soon after Fitline, I realized that the frequency and intensity of the migraine attacks decrease. In fact I seldom suffer an attack nowadays.
2. I started moving my bowels regularly. Unlike some 'herbal help' I have taken before, I do not experience those unpleasant cramping feelings. It just felt natural, and smooth. Now, I move my bowels at least twice a day!
3. My resistance to infections and colds improved. I used to get tonsils’ infection 3 – 4 times a year, but not anymore! In fact i had not touched any antibiotics for the past few years!
4. My energy level increased tremendously. I no longer feel so tired, lethargic and irritable. Most importantly, I am able to take care of my kids, be a mother to them. Now, I exercise almost everyday with them! We go to the park and playground and even hiking!
5. My skin improved beautifully. My nails and hair too look better and healthier.
6. I lost weight naturally, (from 62kg after my 4th baby to a healthy 50kg now) without going on a diet. Of course I have changed my eating habits and exercising regularly.
I have been taking the Fitline Optimal Set in addition to Fitline Co-Enzyme Q10 and Fitline Omega 3 oil since 2003. I feel great and many of my friends have commented that I look younger than before! That's great news to me as a Mother!
With the amount of pollution (air, water, and food) today, our hectic lifestyle and our diet, we are making ourselves sick. All we need is one of the following and we are on our way to an accelerated aging process and the development of disease:
1. A lack of nutrients and vital substances
2. Lack of oxygen in our cells
4. Oxidative stress
(Source: World Health Organization, WHO)
We are living in a polluted environment. It’s not always easy to eat in a balanced way. It might be the lack of time, laziness, or sheer ignorance that we may struggle with that keeps us from consuming a balanced diet. Who really eats the minimum of five servings of fruits, vegetables and salads every day anyway?
And even then, the supply of all essential nutrients in our food is not always ensured (partly due to modern agricultural practices).
In addition, risk factors such as smoking and alcohol will further the demand for more nutrients.
When taking medicine, our bodies also need more nutrients as many medicines (eg: Antibiotics) do not only increase the demand for nutrients, but also reduce the absorption of nutrients from food.
Thus, supplement is a MUST to ensure our nutrients needs are met. However, there are so MANY health products in the market. Everyone claims theirs is the best. So how do you choose?
Choose supplements that:
1. have high absorption rates (no point taking a lot of pills but little nutrient is absorbed)
2. is effective (good synergistic effect)
3. is safe (International GMP)
4. tastes good (let’s face it, who would want to take smelly tablets or drinks daily?)
With Fitline, it's not the amount of mg of vitamins that's important. It's how much your cells can absorb. Our cells can absorb about only 5% of the vitamins from tablet or capsules. This is due to the processing of the pills, and also because our body need to digest the pills (and digestive juices would have destroy most of the vitamins). That is why it's recommended to take high dosage coz, otherwise your cells won’t be absorbing enough.
With FitLine, and the NTC (Nutrient Transport Concept), absorption of at least 95% of the nutrients is guaranteed. It's in powder-to-be-mixed-with-water form and therefore better absorbed by our cells which is 70% water.
Imagine this: put some sugar on the table. Cover it with a piece of tissue paper. How much of the sugar will the tissue absorb? How much of the sugar will even be sticking to the tissue? Now, put some water on the table, and put the piece of tissue on it. How much water will the tissue absorb?
This is why Fitline is more effective compared to pills. Plus it is NATURAL, not synthetics. It’s totally safe (as guaranteed by International Good Manufacturing Practices) and highly recommended for pregnant and breastfeeding women.