Nifty Feeding Cup is a reusable product for feeding breast milk to newborns with breastfeeding difficulties.
It is a simple to use, easy to clean and culturally appropriate feeding solution which allows the infant to control the pace of feeding. Nifty Feeding Cup has been developed and designed through a collaboration between the University of Washington, Seattle Children’s hospital, PATH and Laerdal Global Health.
- Reusable, boilable, and autoclavable.
- Monitor feeding with millimeter feeding measurements on side of cup.
- Soft silicone material is gentle against the mouth of the infant.
- Reservoir for the infant to lap milk from to control the pace of the feeding.
- Mother can express directly into Nifty.